401. Taylor Swift – folklore / 07.24.2020 / Indie folk, alternative rock / Such a lovely record from start to finish in every aspect whether it be the lyrics, instrumentals, or vocals.
402: Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers – Damn The Torpedoes / 10.19.1979 / Rock / Tom Petty was very talented by very low key at the same time, and while many other artists around this time were as flamboyant as can be, he figured how to be simple and interesting at the same time.
403. Keith Urban – Golden Road / 10.08.2002 / Country / Although country isn’t my preferred genre of choice, I did find this to be a solid album and I enjoyed it quite a bit.
404. Eisley – I’m Only Dreaming / 02.17.2017 / Indie pop, shoegaze / Such wonderful indie rock, every song is perfect
405. Kacey Musgraves – Same Trailer Different Park / 03/19.2013 / Country / This album is gorgeous in every way.
406. America – America / March 1972 / Folk rock, soft rock / The guitars and melodies on this are so lovely, it makes me feel like I’m sitting at a campfire somewhere out west.
407. Ski Mask The Slump god – Stokeley / 11.30.2018 / Hip hop, trap, trap metal / Very cool beats, cool lyrics and cool vocal delivery.
408. Milky Chance – Blossom / 03.17.2017 / Indie / Parts of this record were very cool but most of it sounds exactly the same. It’s not too interesting.
409. Daryl & Oates – Voices / 07.29.1980 / Synth pop, Pop rock / Catchy and very fun but almost childish and substance-less at times.
410. Toto – Toto / 10.15.1978 / Progressive rock / The best was to describe this record is that it’s a prerequisite to 80’s synth pop, before things got very synth saturated. There are elements of jazz and funk, along with cool guitar pieces and a very fun tone to it all. It still feels fresh all these years later and I don’t anticipate that waning anytime soon.
411. Lil Wayne – Tha Carter III / 06.10.2008 / Hip hop, pop rap / The cool thing about this project is how each song is centered around a certain theme and how well executed each theme is. Very entertaining.
412. Ne-Yo – Year Of The Gentleman / 09.16.2008 / R&B, pop / Very good in terms of singles and very unique to Ne-Yo, when one of his songs starts playing everyone knows it’s him without a doubt.
413. Fall Out Boy – Folie a Deux / 12/10.2008 / Alternative rock / This record is very different than the bands previous material and very dense in terms of tone and content, and it might be one that’s a little difficult to understand. But it’s a masterpiece and needs to be listened to with an open mind.
414. Katy Perry – One Of The Boys / 06.07.2008 / Pop rock / The hit singles from this one are some of the best songs on here but there are also some great pop rock moments that are so much fun, and her voice fits perfectly with this type of music.
415. Pink – Funhouse / 10.24.2008 / Pop rock / Perfectly curated pop rock, each song is fantastic and the project is incredibly cohesive.
416. Panic At The Disco – Pretty. Odd. / 03.31.2008 / Folk rock / Being such a drastic change from the bands debut, I don’t think many expected this album to last very long but it’s still widely recognized to this day. Everything about it is perfect and it feels like a full band effort, really showcasing the talent of the lineup at the time.
417. Estelle – Shine / 03.31.2008 / R&B, hip hop / Very retro feeling, doesn’t feel like it could be easily replicated.
418. Soulja Boy Tell ‘Em – iSouldjaBoyTellem / 12.16.2008 / Hip hop / Great when it comes to the singles, lackluster when it comes to everything else.
419. Britney Spears – Circus / 11.28.2008 / Pop, dance / This deserved a Grammy. Perfect theme execution.
420. T.I. – Paper Trail / 09.30.2008 / Hip hop / This record is held together by pop oriented wannabe hip hop songs and guest features, everything else in between isn’t that great.
421. Jonas Brothers – A Little Bit Longer / 08.12.2008 / Pop rock / A good record.
422. New Kids On The Block – Hangin’ Tough/ 09.06.1988 / Pop, dance pop / If I’m being honest, I was not feeling this at all and I was very disappointed. Some melodies are nice and catchy but for the most part, this was corny and overproduced.
423. NSync – No Strings Attached / 03.21.2000 / Pop, teen pop / The thing that worked best with this album was that even though there are parts of it that are distinctly late 90s/ early 2000s pop, it’s not overly teenager like or immature. The lyrics are nicely put together and the overall sound of it all was quite unique to the band, really feeling like they weren’t just a replica of other boy bands.
424. Backstreet Boys – Millennium / 05.18.1999 / Pop / Some might see this record as just songs for teenagers but it really goes beyond that. I particularly like the way they incorporated real instruments such as various guitar and piano to appeal to various listeners.
425. One Direction – Take Me Home / 11.09.2012 / Pop / I hate saying this but this album really isn’t anything special. I would have liked this a lot more if I had memories associated with it but unfortunately the longevity of this music just isn’t there.
426. New Edition – Home Again / 09.10.1996 / R&B, hip hop, soul / Absolutely fantastic, the way they make the more harmonious and melodic pieces work with more rap/hip hop parts is immaculate. The talent here of all the members is undeniable.
427. 98 Degrees – 98 Degrees And Rising / 10.20.1998 / Pop, R&B, teen pop / Has a definitive 90s pop feel with other influences, some parts sound a but funk inspired while others have amazing instrumental pieces and great vocal harmonies between the members.
428. The Jackson 5 – ABC / 05.08.1970 / Pop, rock, R&B / The entire projects is fantastic from start to finish, each song has such an interesting vibe to it and they’re all slightly different. The record holds up so well even all these years later.
429. Boyz II Men – II / 08.30.1994 / R&B, hip hop, soul / Absolutely fantastic. The production is immaculate and their voices are lovely.
430. BTS – Love Yourself: Tear / 05.18.2018 / K-pop / This was my first time listening to K-pop and now I fully understand the hype. This was great.
431. Little Mix – Glory Days / 11.18.2016 / Dance pop, R&B / Oversaturated in production yet feels like it’s going nowhere most of the time. There were a few standout songs but nothing else really stood out to me.
432. Danity Kane – Welcome To The Dollhouse / 03.18.2008 / Dance pop, R&B / Feels outdated at times but overall this was such a wonderful dance pop record. It’s never too heavy or corny and is just a fun record to jam out to.
433. The Pussycat Dolls – PCD / 09.12.2005 / Dance pop, R&B / Never gets old. Iconic.
434. Fifth Harmony – 7/27 / 05.27.2016 / Pop, R&B / One of the worst albums I’ve ever heard.
435. Dream – It Was All A Dream / 01.23.2001 / Teen pop, dance pop / Early 2000’s pop was some of the best out there and this is a prime example. It’s a shame the group only released one record.
436. Destiny’s Child – The Writing’s On The Wall / 06.27.1999 / This record was perfectly of its time but sounds so ahead of its time in some aspects as well. The theme and concept is so perfectly executed and their vocals sound amazing together.